Free Chiropractic Consultations! No risk in coming in and seeing what chiropractic might be able to do for you.
New patients can also save time during their first visit by printing out and completing the New Patient Intake Forms located below (most patients will need the Adult Intake and the Consent Packet)
If this is your first time seeing a chiropractor, here is what you can expect.
- Create a Patient Profile and Initial Consultation
- The more we can understand about your condition, the better we can help you. Updating your medical history, current condition, and postural habits will help Dr. Ludwig gain a better perspective of the cause of the problem. Before any costs or treatments are applied a full history of your current complaint(s) will be taken to evaluate if this is a chiropractic case or not.
- With a comprehensive history on hand, Dr. Ludwig will perform a detailed chiropractic examination to access the quality of your spine, joints, muscles, and nervous system. He will assess your complaint directly as well as search for potentially hidden contributors, such as postural distortion, scoliosis, improper standing/sitting posture, imbalanced weight distributions etc. This process may take up to 30 to 45 minutes.
- Further Investigation and Report of Findings
- If x-rays were taken during your exam, they will be processed as soon as possible but they may take as long as one day for the doctor to fully investigate the findings. Dr. Ludwig will then discuss with you what he found during your initial exam as well as any findings he noted on your x-rays.
- Treatment Plan
- During the ROF (Report of Findings) Dr. Ludwig will discuss a treatment plan that suits your specific condition the best. This will include what the problem is, what will be done to correct the problem, how long this may take, as well as answer any questions that you may have.
- Active and Wellness Care
- During your initial phase of care, which we call the Active Phase, the treatment frequency is often high. As your condition improves the frequency is often reduced to once per month as a maintenance tune-up. This is the Wellness Phase. The focus of this phase is to maintain a pain free and healthy lifestyle through proper posture, diet and exercise, and an optimally functioning nervous system!