We offer what we believe to be the very best shoe orthotic on the market today. Foot Levelers Stabilizing Orthotics are custom made for each individual using their state-of-the-art 3D Foot Scanner that makes a computerized model of your foot. The scan only takes a couple of seconds but gives us a great deal of information, such as where your pressure points are, how your arches are holding up, if there is a difference between the right and left side (another reason to consider custom orthotics rather than a generic store-bought pair), and more!
Recent research shows that chiropractic care is a treatment of choice for low back pain and several other pain symptoms, but combined with Foot Levelers Stabilizing Orthotics the results are greatly improved.
Check out this article titiled “Shoe Orthotics for the Treatment of Chronic Low Back Pain: A Randomized Controlled Trial”
We offer a modest selection of orthotics based on the activity that you will use these amazing products the most. Below is a list of the products that we sell as well as a short description. All options include the 3-Arch Advantage™ system which helps keep the body supported and performing optimally.
Designed for everyday, this is our most popular orthotic!
- Their patented to help maintain body wellness every step of the way
- Silver-infused Cambrelle® top cover helps reduce odor and wick away moisture up to 4x faster to keep feet fresh
- Celliant® to help with increased energy, performance, strength, and stamina
- Top cover also provides better grip during athletic activities and a soft comfortable feel for everyday use
- Includes DRS-X™ for extra shock absorption and support
Designed for athletes and more specifically, the younger athlete. CPOYA stands for Concerned Parents Of Young Athletes, but don’t let the name fool you, they are a great product for anyone!
- Revolutionary MPAX™ is research-proven to absorb up to 90% of shock, shielding the joints and muscles from stress
- StanceGuard™ provides full weightbearing support throughout the gait cycle
- Perforation holes on the top cover allows for great ventilation in hot environments
- Available in full length and 3/4 length for use in athletic shoes that are especially tight fitting in the toes (great for football cleats or hockey skates)
- * Full-length CPOYA orthotic also features MPAX Pro™ in the toe for added propulsion
XP3® and XP3+®
The ultimate runners orthotic!
- XP3: Maximize speed, agility, and performance with our XP3 orthotics. This innovative orthotic is designed to standu up to the most extreme of athletic challenges without added weight or bulk
- 53.2% lighter than any of our other functional orthotics
- Whisper thin, XP3 is engineered to slip easily into most athletic shoes, even those with non-removable factory insoles
- in the heel absorbs up to 90% of shock to prevent injury and strain
- Durable perforated top cover helps keep feet cool while reducing odor and moisture
- XP3+: Guaranteed to provide results through the toughest, longest competitions. Perfect for the extreme endurance athlete like marathon runners, triathletes and more!
- in the heel absorbs up to 90% of shock—we’ve doubled the amount of MPAX to protect the athlete from injury and strain
- in the forefoot improves propulsion at toe-off
- Durable top cover withstands mile-after-mile of intense friction
- Perforated top cover helps keep feet cool while reducing odor and moisture
For golfers, Foot Levelers ParFlex® Plus® is clinically proven to help increase club head velocity and driving distance. Along with our 3 Arch Advantage™ support, ParFlex Plus uses magnets to help increase energy and stamina. ParFlex Plus is a great way to knock strokes off your score.
- Clinically proven* to help increase club head velocity 3-5 mph
- Clinically proven* to help improve stroke distance, typically between 9 and 15 yards
- Positively impacts balance and proprioception, which can help improve ball control
- Built-in magnets help boost energy and stamina on the green, reduce fatigue
- Not for use by people with pacemakers or other electrical implants or if you are pregnant
* Published in JMPT, 1997-2001
Designed By Women, For Women! Heels and flats are some of the trendiest shoes for women. However, they are also some of the worst for the feet and body because they provide minimal comfort and no arch support. Women are left to decide between shoes that look good with their outfit or shoes that feel good. Women’s feet should be comfortable, and their body fully supported no matter what shoes they are wearing.The new 5th Avenue Stabilizing Orthotics are designed to provide comfort, support, and pain relief for women in flats and heels up to two inches. The luxurious top cover and super-soft mid-layer help keep the feet comfortable while the arch corrections keep the body balanced. The slim design helps the 5th Avenue fit easily into women’s flats and heels. It is perfect for women who spend hours on the job but need the comfort, support, and pain relief to keep going during and after the work-day ends.
- Specifically designed for the shoes women wear
- One designed for flats and heels up to 1″
- AND one designed for heels up to 2″
- Pillowy-soft material provides a more comfortable feel
- Discreet support for dress shoes
At the construction site. At the power plant. In the factory. For the most rugged and harshest of environments, our Tough functional orthotics are able to withstand and perform. They’re the perfect solution for keeping the body and feet comfortable and stable in conditions that are anything but.
- Durable top cover can withstand harsh and extreme conditions
- Added cushioning to aid in keeping the feet and joints pain-free
- Multiple thickness options available to suit a variety of tight to loose fitting shoes and work boots
If you have a custom request, such as a specific top cover or have slightly tighter fitting shoes, ask about all the other options that Foot Levelers offers so we can get exactly what you want and still provide superior functional support.